Men’s Member Member
August 21 @ 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm
It’s time for one of our most anticipated events at Columbia Hills!
The Men’s Member – Member Tournament is an 18-hole event. Members pair up to form 2-man teams and compete in a different format each nine holes. The event includes lunch, dinner, tee gift and prizes.
• Format: Two-man teams competing over 18 holes. Each nine holes will have a different format:
Best Ball: Each two-man team will play a one best ball out of the two, using full handicap to a maximum of 36. Handicap strokes are taken as they fall on the scorecard.
Scramble: Each team will play a two-man scramble. Both players tee off on each hole from the white tee markers. Select the best shot and each player hits the next ball from that spot. Continue this procedure until the ball is holed. Preferred lies through the green but must stay in the same cut of grass.
- August 10|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 12:00 am on Monday, repeating until December 28, 2020
- August 11 @ 8:45 am - 10:00 am|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 8:45 am on Tuesday, repeating until September 22, 2020
- August 11 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, repeating until September 1, 2020
- August 12
- August 13 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm